Our proprietary ‘silicone-bonded-to-metal’ bonding process provides durable, long-lasting tools that apply a crisp, clean, perfect image to your part.
They understand the cosmetic industry they’re very good at what they do as terms of making stamp tools.
Mark Krin — Anomatic
For plastic product decorating, we offer a complete line of foil marking dies, including:
- Silicone Rubber Hot Stamping Dies, Rolls and Sheet Stock
- Engraved Brass and Steel Hot Stamping Dies
- Etched Magnesium and Copper Hot Stamping Dies
- Matched sets of Hot Stamping Dies and part-holding Fixtures
- Bottle tools (“shrouds”)
Schwerdtle is known for producing the highest quality hot stamp marking dies that decorate some of the best-known products in the market. Our engineers regularly advise our clients on the proper tools required to create the world-class decorating that sets their products apart.
A key aspect for success is choosing the right tool materials: Silicone vs. Metal Dies
Silicone Hot Stamping Dies
- No plastic deformation around artwork area
- Very shiny results when used for gold and silver metallic foils, or holographic and prismatic foils
- Less powerful press is required
- Lower cost to produce than steel hot stamping dies
- Will conform to slight surface irregularities on the part
Metal Hot Stamping Dies
- Very good repeatability once adjusted
- Faster printing speeds
- Longer lifetime
- Better adhesion once printed
- May cause plastic deformation
- Won’t conform to surface irregularities