We are very proud of our long history and unparalleled experience in decorative 3D engraving on complex surfaces. Schwerdtle was founded in 1879 by skilled German engravers. Those skills and tacit knowledge have been passed down for four generations at Schwerdtle. Now our engineers and machine operators use multi-axis, high-speed CNC machines and CNC lathes to make your tools. The machines may be different, but the attention to detail, accuracy, and customer satisfaction is constant.
I use Schwerdtle for all of my hot stamping tools. No one else has a better, more reliable product. Working with Schwerdtle increases our efficiency by not having to double check any work.
Mark Doe — CEO of Tool International
- We perform 3D engraving on complex surfaces
- 3D surfacing and complex surface machining
- CNC machining to +/- .0005 tolerances
- CNC lathe machining
- Full CAD/CAM capabilities
- File importation from most major software – .IGES, .DWG, .DXF and .STEP files